Top Ad 728x90

Top Ad 728x90

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Police Located Body Of Girl Who Posted stranger Snapchat After Tinder Date


Sad sad sad. This is another reason why you should be super careful when it comes to the online dating world.

The body of a 24-year-old Sydney Loofe, who had been missing for nearly three weeks, has been located by Nebraska authorities. Two persons of interest are in police custody.


Sydney Loofe’s body was recovered on Monday, almost three weeks after she was last seen on November 15.

One of the last things she posted was a Snapchat story which said simply: ‘Ready for my date’.


The Antelope County Sheriff’s Office confirmed a body had been discovered but no other details were known at this stage.

The parents of the 24-year-old said it was her body which was recovered.

The young woman from Wilber, Nebraska, is thought to have gone to meet a woman she met through Tinder the night before – she failed to turn up at work the next day.

She did reportedly text her friend to say she’d been on a date with the woman and was planning on going out again last night, according to Metro.

A message posted on the Finding Sydney Loofe Facebook page reads:

It’s with heavy hearts that we share this most recent update with you all. Please continue to pray for Sydney and our entire family.

May God grant eternal rest unto thee. We love you Sydney.

Her family said the disappearance was always suspicious and said they feared she had been abducted.

Police in Wilber in Nebraska were investigating and said the disappearance was ‘concerning’, the FBI were involved in tracing Sydney.

The two suspects posted a video on the Finding Sydney Loofe Facebook page in which they pled their innocence.


In the video, Traill reportedly says:

I’m a person of interest and I’m not really running from anything. Naturally I can’t go home now because my house has been swarmed, searched, and I’m being looked for.

But I assumed I have a warrant out of state now so that kind of cancels that out. So this has pretty much caused me my life and I appreciate that from the FBI and all the other agencies.

I pray for Sydney and I hope she’s found soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment